One of the thirty-three zombies caught on video Tuesday losing their minds in Brooklyn after overdosing on K2 is a lifelong resident of the borough who ran away from home as a child and is currently trying to get his GED.

Now, after hitting rock bottom, the father-of-three says how he plans to never touch the drug again.

“I’m done with that,” explained James Jones, a 27-year-old who lives in the Eddie Harris Men’s Shelter on Chauncey Street, which is just a 10-minute drive from Broadway and Myrtle Ave a notorious haven for K2 users known as “Zombieland.”

“I have three kids. Two girls, 8 and 5, and one boy, 6,” he said. “I’m done with [K2]. I’m turning it around, going back to school.”

One Of The 33 Zombies who Had overdosed2

One Of The 33 Zombies who Had overdosed3

In the video, Jones could be seen screaming at the top of his lungs as he runs up on the family, his arms flailing violently.

“My f–king throat, my f–king throat is on fire!” he shouted, according to witnesses. “Get it out, get it out!”

After running into the dad, Jones starts apologizing to him and his family before the K2 takes hold and sends him spiraling out of control once again. Surveillance video captured near the corner of Broadway and Stockton Street on Tuesday shows the terrifying moment a family of tourists came face to face with Jones during his drug-induced breakdown.

The footage shows a husband, his wife and their three kids walking down the sidewalk when they’re suddenly confronted by the crazed synthetic marijuana user.

“I was choking,” Jones said, when asked why he targeted the group. “I ran out to get help, my throat was swelling up and I couldn’t breath.”

He is eventually put in handcuffs by police and taken away in an ambulance.

“They took me to Woodhull and kept making me drink water,” Jones recalled. “They just let me out at noon today.”

Jones claimed he had purchased the K2, also known as “spice,” from a nearby bodega, but wouldn’t say which one.

“I had to switch from pot [to K2] because I’m on parole,” he said, adding that he first heard about the drug last year. “It tastes like smoking incense. I was choking for like an hour.” “My throat started swelling up, then I ran out yelling, ‘Help me! Help me!’” he said.

Jones claimed he had been studying to get his GED at the Brooklyn Educational Opportunity Center for the past two months and that his reaction to K2 was nowhere near as bad as some others in the neighborhood.

“The other day, I saw a guy all f***ed up, naked, running down the street screaming,” he said..

Jones told The Post that he was born in Brownsville and was raised in a group home in The Bronx after running away at the age of 11. He said while he regrets making a fool of himself, the thing that bothered him the most about Tuesday’s incident was knowing how he had accosted a group of innocent bystanders.

“I would definitely apologize to them,” he said, when asked what he would tell the family if he ever saw them again. “Their first impression of New York is me running into them. I hope I’m not the reason the city gets its reputation in foreign countries.”