Family of Four Died in Kontagora Fire

1
105

fireniger

When Family of four was consumed by fire in their residence and Niger State Governor Abubakar Sani Bello send a signal to overhaul the state Fire Service.

Family of four; Malam Mohammed Sani Abdulrahaman, his wife, Shefinat, and two children were said to have been trapped in their one bedroom apartment after power surge in their apartment around 2.30 a.m on the fateful day.

 Kontagora in Niger State was thrown into mourning after a family of four was consumed by fire in their residence. Governor Abubakar Sani Bello, in a condolence message, described the incident as unfortunate, especially with the loss of 47-year-old Mohammed Nafir and his two-year-old sister.

In the message signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Jibrin Baba Ndace, the governor expressed the determination of his administration to overhaul the state Fire Service and reposition it for the challenges ahead. 

  • obinna udemba

    may their souls rest in perfect peace